Thursday 6 November 1941
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Doug Sahm and James Bowman.
Shadow of the Thin Man, directed by Maj. W.S. Van Dyke II, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
while The Keys of the Kingdom by A. J. Cronin was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1941!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1941 ?
- Doug Sahm: San Antonio, Texas -- Country singer (Texas Tornadoes-Dinero).
- James Bowman: English contratenor.
- Steve Hodel: American police officer.
- Guy Clark: American singer-songwriter guitarist and producer.
- Maurice Leblanc: French novelist, best known as the creator of the fictional thief and detective "Arsène Lupin".
- Einsatz group kills 15,000 Jews of Rovno Ukraine
- Japanese fleet readies assault on Pearl Harbor
- USA lends Soviet Union $1 million
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?