Sunday 6 September 2009US date format: 9/6/2009, UK date format: 6/9/2009
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on September 6, 2009). The US president was Barack Obama (Democrat).
In that special week of September people in US were listening to I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas.
Whip It, directed by Drew Barrymore, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2009
while Our Lady Of Guadalupe by Carl A. Anderson and Eduardo Chávez was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching My Fair Lady.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Company of Heroes Online or Cooking Mama 3: Shop & Chop.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 September 2009
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 September 2009!
Which were the important events of 6 September 2009 ?
- United States - National Stillbirth Remembrance Day in 39 states
- RC Saints - a Saint Bega or Bee of Cumbria and a Sankt Mang of Fnssen
- Bulgaria - Unification Day
- Canada - Stillbirth Remembrance Day in New Brunswick, Quebec, and Ontario
- Pakistan - Defence Day
- Swaziland - Independence Day (from the United Kingdom, 1968)
- Also see September 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 06 September
- Ten people are injured in an acid attack in Hong Kong. (RTHK) (AFP)
- A third day of clashes take place in Gabon's second largest city, Port-Gentil, over the disputed presidential election. (Reuters) (AFP)
- In Beverly Hills, California, Ira & Larry Goldberg, Auctioneers, conduct the auction of part one of the Dan Holmes collection of US large cents.
- Kilkenny beat Tipperary in the 2009 All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship Final to achieve a record-equalling fourth consecutive victory. (RTÉ) (Irish Independent)
- Hundreds of people are rescued and a further 88 are missing after a ferry sank off the coast of the southern Philippines. (Philippine Inquirer) (Reuters) (Xinhua) (BBC)
- Sri Lanka orders a United Nations official from UNICEF to leave after he made "adverse remarks" to the foreign media regarding the LTTE. (The Times) (Times of India) (The Island)
Sport Games on 6 September 2009
La Liga Segunda DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Albacete - Real Union : 1 - 0
- Hercules - Betis : 3 - 2
- Numancia - Elche : 4 - 1
- Salamanca - Celta : 1 - 1
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Albinoleffe - Ancona : 1 - 3
- Ascoli - Mantova : 2 - 1
- Brescia - Torino : 1 - 0
- Cesena - Cittadella : 1 - 0
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2009 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Pretty Wings - Maxwell
- Break Up - Mario Featuring Gucci Mane & Sean Garrett
- Last Chance - Ginuwine
- Successful - Drake Featuring Trey Songz & Lil Wayne
- Trust - Keyshia Cole Duet With Monica
- Best I Ever Had - Drake
- Ego - Beyonce
- Throw It In The Bag - Fabolous Featuring The-Dream
- Run This Town - Jay-Z, Rihanna & Kanye West
- Ice Cream Paint Job - Dorrough
Top #10 Latin songs
- Shakira - Loba
- Nelly Furtado - Manos Al Aire
- Espinoza Paz - Lo Intentamos
- El Amor - Tito "El Bambino" El Patron
- Causa Y Efecto - Paulina Rubio
- Ya Es Muy Tarde - La Arrolladora Banda el Limon de Rene Camacho
- Te Ira Mejor Sin Mi - Joan Sebastian
- Abusadora - Wisin & Yandel
- Comprendeme - German Montero
- Sufre - Dareyes de La Sierra
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?