Friday 7 February 1941
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Peter Foxhall and Paul Delanoë.
The Strawberry Blonde, directed by Raoul Walsh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
while The Sun Is My Undoing by Marguerite Steen was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1941!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1941 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Peter Foxhall: Australian evangelist.
- Paul Delanoë: French race horse jockey/ driver.
- Kevin Crossley-Holland: English author and poet.
- Little Tony: Italian-Sammarinese singer and actor (d. 2013).
- Frank Sinatra and Tommy Dorsey Orchestra record Everything Happens to Me
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?