Monday 7 January 1957, Orthodox Christmas
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 7, 1957). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Katie Couric and Katie Couric [Katherine] in Arlington.
In UK Singing The Blues by Guy Mitchell was in the top 5 hits.
Duel at Apache Wells, directed by Joseph Kane, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while Much Ado About Me by Fred Allen was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Anything Goes.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 January 1957
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 1957!
Which were the important events of 7 January 1957 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
- Katie Couric: American journalist and co-anchor of the Today show since April 5, 1991.
- Katie Couric [Katherine] in Arlington: Virginia, USA; TV news host (Today).
- Julian Solis: Puerto Rican boxer.
- Kristen Meadows: actress (Santa Barbara).
- Reena Roy: Indian actress.
- Al White: Choreographer (NBC Comedy Hour).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1957 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?