Thursday 7 March 1957
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 7, 1957). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gilles De Rocco and Robert Harris.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Young Love by Tab Hunter.
Fear Strikes Out, directed by Robert Mulligan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while The Last Parallel by Martin Russ was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Railway Children.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 March 1957
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1957!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1957 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- Gilles De Rocco: French football player of Italian descent, he played as goalkeeper for the Olympique Lyonnais.
- Robert Harris: Actor (Werewolf of London), dies at 95.
- Tomás Yarrington: Mexican economist and politician Governor of Tamaulipas.
- The United States Congress approves the Eisenhower Doctrine.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1957 ?
Top #9 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?