Sunday 7 March 1943
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Carole Peel and Leon Frank Sylvers.
Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man, directed by Roy William Neill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1943!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1943 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- Carole Peel: Australian softball assistant coach (1996 Olympics - Bronze Medalist).
- Leon Frank Sylvers: Rocker.
- Carolyn Carlson: American ballet dancer and choreographer who danced in various European ballets.
- Chris White: English bass player and songwriter (The Zombies).
- General Major Patton arrives in Djebel Kouif Tunisia
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 March 1943
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?