Friday 7 November 1930US date format: 11/7/1930, UK date format: 7/11/1930
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 7, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mark McCormack and Derrick Bell.
Morocco, directed by Josef von Sternberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 November 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1930!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1930 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Derrick Bell: Educator.
- Mark McCormack: American businessman (Born 1930).
- Peter Woods: Newsreader.
- Emmanuel Bourassin: French historian, specializing in the history of the Middle Ages and Renaissance and also in the history of wars and uniforms of the 'Ancien Régime.
- Remi Lowie: France sport Champion.
- Edouard Ptak: France sport Champion.
- Rudy Boschwitz: American politician (Senator-Republican-Minnesota).
- Okido Moriemon: Japanese sumo wrestler, the 23rd Yokozuna (Born 1878).