Friday 7 November 1930
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Peter Woods and Emmanuel Bourassin.
Morocco, directed by Josef von Sternberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
while Years of Grace by Margaret Ayers Barnes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1930!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1930 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Peter Woods: Newsreader.
- Emmanuel Bourassin: French historian, specializing in the history of the Middle Ages and Renaissance and also in the history of wars and uniforms of the 'Ancien Régime.
- Remi Lowie: France sport Champion.
- Edouard Ptak: France sport Champion.
- Rudy Boschwitz: American politician (Senator-Republican-Minnesota).
- Okido Moriemon: Japanese sumo wrestler, the 23rd Yokozuna (Born 1878).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?