Sunday 7 September 1930
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Baudouin I of Belgium and Jérôme Monod.
Big Boy, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
On TV people were watching Betty Boop.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 September 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1930!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1930 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- Baudouin I of Belgium
- Jérôme Monod
- Sonny Rollins: American musician who played great tenor sax jazz; a heroin addict who conquered his habit.
- Baudouin : Belgian royalty, the first born son of King Leopold III and Princess Astrid.
- Baudouin of: Baudouin of Belgium (d. 1993).
- Baudouin I: King of Belgium (1951-93).
- Maureen Toal: Irish actress (d. 2012).
- S Sivanayagam: Sri Lankan journalist and author (d. 2010).
- Thijs van Vlijmen: Dutch MP (CDA).
- Sonny Rollins in New York City: New York, USA; jazz saxophonist (Blue Room).