Wednesday 7 September 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 7, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lucien Jerphagnon and Daniel Héricé.
Camille, directed by Ray C. Smallwood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 September 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1921!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1921 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- Lucien Jerphagnon
- Daniel Héricé
- Arthur Ferrante: American pianist (d. 2009).
- Carmen Laforet: Author.
- Peter Peyser: American soldier and politician (d. 2014).
- Daniel Herice: France sport Champion.
- Josep Lluis Nunez Spanish President of FC Barcelona (1978: 2000).
- Alfred William Rich: watercolor painter (Born 1856).
- In Atlantic City, New Jersey, the first Miss America Pageant, a two-day event, is held.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Peggy O'Neil - Charles Harrison
- Tea Leaves - Nora Bayes