Wednesday 7 September 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lucien Jerphagnon and Daniel Héricé.
Camille, directed by Ray C. Smallwood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Sheik by Edith M. Hull was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1921!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1921 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- Lucien Jerphagnon
- Daniel Héricé
- Josep Lluis Nunez Spanish President of FC Barcelona (1978: 2000).
- Arthur Ferrante: American pianist (d. 2009).
- Daniel Herice: France sport Champion.
- Peter Peyser: American soldier and politician (d. 2014).
- Alfred William Rich: watercolor painter (Born 1856).
- In Atlantic City, New Jersey, the first Miss America Pageant, a two-day event, is held.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Crooning - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?