Saturday 7 October 1916
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 7, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Walt W Rostow and John Burns.
The Pawnshop, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 October 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 October 1916!
Which were the important events of 7 October 1916 ?
- Walt W Rostow: NYC, New York -- Economist (Politics & Stages of Growth).
- John Burns: American writer, the author of three novels.
- Georgia Tech defeats Cumberland University 222-0 in the most lopsided college football game in American history.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Pretty Baby - Billy Murray
- For Dixie and Uncle Sam - Nora Bayes
- Have a Heart - Olive Kline & Lambert Murphy