Saturday 7 October 1916
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Walt W Rostow and John Burns.
The Pawnshop, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 October 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 October 1916!
Which were the important events of 7 October 1916 ?
- Walt W Rostow: NYC, New York -- Economist (Politics & Stages of Growth).
- John Burns: American writer, the author of three novels.
- Georgia Tech defeats Cumberland University 222-0 in the most lopsided college football game in American history.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Pretty Baby - Billy Murray
- For Dixie and Uncle Sam - Nora Bayes
- Have a Heart - Olive Kline & Lambert Murphy