Sunday 8 December 1907
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 8, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include PM Chancellor and Tony Aubin.
Laughing Gas, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 December 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 December 1907!
Which were the important events of 8 December 1907 ?
- Malta - Public Holiday.
- Panama - Mother's Day
- Romania - Constitution Day
- Bulgaria - Day of the Student (studentski praznik)
- R.C. Saints - The solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary: a Holy Day of Obligation
- Italy - In Milan, the opera season starts.
- Buddhism - The Enlightenment of Gautama Buddha
- Afflux (50 Aftermath) (Discordianism)
- PM Chancellor: American astrologer who joined AFA on 7/20/1940 and was the director of foreign language review.
- Tony Aubin: composer.
- Louis Kergaravat: Le Faou?t Military man.
- King Gustaf V of Sweden accedes to the Swedish throne.