Monday 16 January 1922
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 16, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Gaven and Jean Cox.
Rio de Janeiro, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 January 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 January 1922!
Which were the important events of 16 January 1922 ?
- National Religious Freedom Day in the United States, to commemorate the adoption of Thomas Jefferson's landmark Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom in 1786
- Teacher's Day in Thailand
- Jean Gaven
- Jean Cox: American tenor, known for Heldentenor roles including Siegfried, Tristan, Walther, Lohengrin, and Tannhäuser.
- Bernard Ullmann: French journalist and reporter.
- Marcel Lucotte: Autun Journalist.
- Ernesto Bonino: Italian singer (d. 2008).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bimini Bay - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
- Ma! - Ted Lewis & His Band