Tuesday 9 April 1946
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 9, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Les Gray and Catfish Hunter.
Shoeshine, directed by Vittorio De Sica, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Der Augenzeuge.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 April 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 April 1946!
Which were the important events of 9 April 1946 ?
- Saint Waltrudis
- Saint Casilda
- Saint Ingofried
- Saint Hugo of Rouan
- Day of National Unity- (???????? ?????????? ???), an annual public holiday in Georgia.
- Araw ng Kagitingan (Day of Valor, celebrated as Bataan Day in Bataan) in the Philippines.
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Jal�l (Glory) - First day of the second month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Catfish Hunter: Athlete.
- Les Gray: Vocalist (Mud-Cat Crept In).
- Philip Wright: rocker (Paper Lace).
- Nate Colbert: American baseball player.
- Mike Hancock: English politician.
- Alan Knott: English cricketer.
- Sara Parkin: Scottish activist and politician.
- David Webb: English footballer coach and manager.