Saturday 13 April 1946
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Barril and Al Green.
Make Mine Music, directed by Bob Cormack, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
while This Side of Innocence by Taylor Caldwell was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1946!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 13 April 1946 ?
- Paul Barril: French military man who had service in France's special services unit.
- Al Green: American singer and pastor.
- Liliane Giraudon
- Christopher Strauli: English actor.
- Jim Pons: Rocker (Mothers Of Invention).
- Roy Loney: Rocker (Flaming Groovies).
- Al Green in Forest City: Arkansas, USA; singer ("Let's Stay Together").
- William Henry Bell: Composer, dies at 72.
- Belgian premier Acker proclaims end of wage and price freeze.
- Eddie Klepp, a white pitcher signed by defending Negro League champion Cleveland Buckeyes, is barred from field in Birmingham, Alabama.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?