Thursday 9 February 1922
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 9, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kathryn Grayson and Jacques Servier.
Nosferatu, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 February 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 February 1922!
Which were the important events of 9 February 1922 ?
- Saint Apollonia, patron saint of dentists and dental technicians
- Saint Ansbert of Rouen
- Saint Maroon's Day - Lebanon
- Kathryn Grayson: American singer and actress who has appeared onscreen from 1940.
- Jacques Servier: French pharmacist, doctor, and businessman, he created Servier Laboratory (he was founder and president).
- Arnold Keyserling: German-born philosopher and psychologist and member of noted family, he was the son of Hermann Graf Keyserling and great-grandson of Otto von Bismarck.
- Pierre Warot: Arras physician.
- Jim Laker: English cricketer and sportscaster (d. 1986).
- C Nair: Indian businessman founded The Leela Palaces Hotels and Resorts (d. 2014).
- Snow on Mauna Loa, Hawaii.
- Italian government of Bonomi falls.
- Brazil becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Love Will Find a Way - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- Fanny Brice - My Man
- Sally - Medley - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra