Friday 9 February 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 February 1906!
Which were the important events of 9 February 1906 ?
- Saint Apollonia, patron saint of dentists and dental technicians
- Saint Ansbert of Rouen
- Saint Maroon's Day - Lebanon
- Gwen Catley: British soprano.
- Andre Kostolany: stock market expert and speculator (d. 1999).
- Guido Martina: Italian-American artist, cartoonist and animator who invented the character of Pecos Bill for Disney.
- André Kostolany: Hungarian-French economist and journalist (d. 1999).
- Paul Laurence Dunbar black dialect poet: dies at age 33 in Dayton Ohio.
- Natal proclaims state of siege in Zulu uprising.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 9 February 1906
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie - Byron G. Harlan
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?