Sunday 25 February 1906
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 25, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Warren Hymer New York City and Howard Zahniser.
The Last Witch, directed by John B. Dolan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 February 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1906!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1906 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Howard Zahniser: Father of the Wilderness Act.
- Warren Hymer New York City: New York; actor (Girl From Havana, Meet the Mob).
- Allan Inglis: Scottish civil engineer and Director of Public Works in Hong Kong.
- Jean Mons: French senior official and freemason, who died on 8 May 1989.
- Domingo Ortega: Spanish bullfighter (d. 1988).
- Boris Papandopulo: Croatian composer and conductor (d. 1991).
- Anton Stepanovich Arensky: Russian Composer / conductor c t, dies at 44.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1906 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Silver Heels - Harry Tally
- Silver Heels - Arthur Pryor's Band
- Fritz and Louisa - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- My Irish Molly O - Vess Ossman
- Will You Love Me in December as You Do in May? - Haydn Quartet