Sunday February 11, 1906
US date format: 2/11/1906, UK date format: 11/2/1906
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 11, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Yves Baudrier and Denis Barnett.
Police Chasing Scorching Auto, directed by Sr. Wallace McCutcheon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 11, 1906?
- World Day of the Sick.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- National Foundation Day in Japan (See Holidays of Japan.)
- National Youth Day in Cameroon.
- See more
- Pope Pius X publishes the encyclical ''Vehementer Nos''.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 11, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Harry Tally - Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie
- Billy Murray - Forty-Five Minutes from Broadway