Sunday 11 February 1906US date format: 2/11/1906, UK date format: 11/2/1906
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 11, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Yves Baudrier and Denis Barnett.
Police Chasing Scorching Auto, directed by Sr. Wallace McCutcheon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 February 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 February 1906!
Which were the important events of 11 February 1906 ?
- World Day of the Sick.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- National Foundation Day in Japan (See Holidays of Japan.)
- National Youth Day in Cameroon.
- Professor Leets' Day in the United States.
- National Inventors' Day in the United States.
- Yves Baudrier: French musician and composer In 1936 he co-founded the group Jeune France.
- Denis Barnett: British air chief marshal.
- Robert Gaujour: La Machine Military man.
- Pope Pius X publishes the encyclical Vehementer nos.
- Pope Pius X publishes the encyclical ''Vehementer Nos''.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Forty-Five Minutes from Broadway - Billy Murray
- Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie - Harry Tally