Saturday 3 February 1906
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 3, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jacqueline Thome-Patenôtre and John Fitzgerald.
Police Chasing Scorching Auto, directed by Sr. Wallace McCutcheon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 February 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1906!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1906 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Jacqueline Thome-Patenôtre: French politician and minister.
- Ludvig Nielsen: composer.
- John Fitzgerald: American author, who published his first novel, Papa Married a Mormon, in 1955.
- Jacqueline Thome-Patenotre: Paris 16éme Politician.
- George Adamson: British conservationist (Born Free), murdered in Kenya.