Saturday 10 February 1906
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roger Frison-Roche and Walraven [Wally] van Hall.
Police Chasing Scorching Auto, directed by Sr. Wallace McCutcheon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 February 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1906!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1906 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Roger Frison-Roche: French writer, mountaineer and alpinist.
- Walraven [Wally] van Hall: Dutch banker / resisted Nazis.
- John "Cat": Thompson basketball hall of famer (elected 1962).
- Henry Phelps Brown: Historian / economist.
- Lon Chaney: Jr.
- Erik Rhodes: American actor and singer (d. 1990).
- Erik Rhodes [Ernest Sharpe] actor (Top Hat: Night at the Ritz).
- Ezra Butler Eddy: Canadian businessman and politician (Born 1827).
- State of siege proclaimed in Zululand.
- HMS Dreadnought is launched.
- is launched and sparks the naval race between Britain and Germany.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Forty-Five Minutes from Broadway - Billy Murray
- Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie - Harry Tally