Saturday 10 February 1906US date format: 2/10/1906, UK date format: 10/2/1906
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 10, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roger Frison-Roche and Walraven [Wally] van Hall.
Police Chasing Scorching Auto, directed by Sr. Wallace McCutcheon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 February 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1906!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1906 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Roger Frison-Roche: French writer, mountaineer and alpinist.
- Walraven [Wally] van Hall: Dutch banker / resisted Nazis.
- John "Cat": Thompson basketball hall of famer (elected 1962).
- Henry Phelps Brown: Historian / economist.
- Lon Chaney: Jr.
- Erik Rhodes: American actor and singer (d. 1990).
- Erik Rhodes [Ernest Sharpe] actor (Top Hat: Night at the Ritz).
- Ezra Butler Eddy: Canadian businessman and politician (Born 1827).
- State of siege proclaimed in Zululand.
- HMS Dreadnought is launched.
- is launched and sparks the naval race between Britain and Germany.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Forty-Five Minutes from Broadway - Billy Murray
- Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie - Harry Tally