Friday 10 February 1956
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 10, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kenny Leon and Smyth Twins.
In UK Sixteen Tons by Tennessee Ernie Ford was in the top 5 hits.
Des gens sans importance, directed by Henri Verneuil, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Valley Of The Vines by Joy Packer was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Heidi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 February 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1956!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1956 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Kenny Leon: Director.
- Smyth Twins: American twins, identical, Jesuree born at 7:00 PM and Joslynn at 7:10 PM.
- James Graham: American Roman Catholic priest (d. 1997).
- Enele Sopoaga: Tuvaluan politician 12th Prime Minister of Tuvalu.
- My Friend Flicka premieres on CBS (later NBC) TV
- Elvis Presley records Heartbreak Hotel for RCA
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1956 ?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?