Thursday 10 January 1957
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 10, 1957). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dominique Lebrun and Robert Thompson in Houston.
In UK Singing The Blues by Guy Mitchell was in the top 5 hits.
Duel at Apache Wells, directed by Joseph Kane, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while King Of Paris by Guy Endore was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Anything Goes.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 January 1957
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 1957!
Which were the important events of 10 January 1957 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
- Dominique Lebrun
- Robert Thompson in Houston: Texas, USA; Nike golfer (1990 Boise Open-second).
- Paula Smith: American tennis player.
- Greg Walden: American broadcaster and politician.
- Anthony Eden resigns and Harold Macmillan becomes Prime Minister of Great Britain.
- Baseball Commissioner Ford Frick rules Bing Crosby can keep token stock in the Detroit Tigers, even though he owns part of Pittsburgh Pirates.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1957 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?