Tuesday 10 July 1945US date format: 7/10/1945, UK date format: 10/7/1945
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 10, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Marie Poiré and Virginia Wade.
Anchors Aweigh, directed by George Sidney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 July 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 1945!
Which were the important events of 10 July 1945 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
- Jean-Marie Poiré: French film director, screenwriter, and...
- Virginia Wade: English tennis player and sportscaster.
- Jean-Marie Poire: French film director.
- Peter Michalica: Slovak violinist.
- Helen McCain: American astrologer who joined AFA in...
- Dean Koontz: Author.
- Hal McRae: American baseball player and manager.
- John Motson: British sports (football) commentator.
- Ron Glass: American actor.
- [Sarah] Virginia Wade: England, United Kingdom -- Tennis star...
- Robert Goddard: American physicist engineer and academic...
- Lieutenant Admiral Marc Mitscher named chief of US Navy staff
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1945 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- On The Atchison, Topeka, And Santa Fe - Johnny Mercer
- I Wish I Knew - Dick Haymes
- A Kiss Goodnight - Woody Herman & His Orchestra
- Can't You Read Between The Lines - Charlie Spivak
- Johnnie Johnston - There Must be a Way