Tuesday 10 July 1928
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 10, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bernard Buffet and Alejandro de Tomaso.
The Michigan Kid, directed by Irvin Willat, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 July 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 1928!
Which were the important events of 10 July 1928 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
- Bernard Buffet: French painter, lithographer, engraver, muralist and book illustrator who was noted for various medias, including stage design.
- Alejandro de Tomaso: Argentinian-Italian race car driver and businessman founded De Tomaso (d. 2003).
- Moshe Greenberg: American-Israeli rabbi and scholar (d. 2010).
- Senator Milt Gaston hurls record tying 14-hit shutout