Monday October 31, 1988, Halloween
This day in 30 sec.
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 31, 1988). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sébastien Buemi and Cole Aldrich.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Kokomo by The Beach Boys.
In UK First Time by Robin Beck was in the top 5 hits.
Child's Play, directed by Tom Holland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1988
while Final Flight by Stephen Coonts was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Dirty Dancing.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bombuzal or Crossroads II.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 October 1988
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 October 1988!
Which were the important events of 31 October 1988 ?
- October 31st is Nevada Day
- Protestant Church - Reformation Day: Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses on the Wittenberg church on this day in 1517
- Wikipedia - Wikipedia:Tim Starling Day
- Cornwall - Allantide
- October 31st is Halloween; also see Samhain (an approximate date)
- St. Wolfgang
- St Urban
- St. Quentin
- St. Notburga
- St. Bega
- Paganism and Celts - Samhain
- St. Arnulf
- Also see October 31 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - October 31 is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Antoninus
- Sébastien Buemi: Swiss race car driver.
- Cole Aldrich: American basketball player.
- Sebastien Buemi: Swiss racing driver.
- Pete Wicks: Reality Star.
- Ben Bruce: Guitarist.
- Jack Riewoldt: Australian rules footballer.
- 1st Monday Night NFL game in Indianapolis, Colts beat Denver 55-23
- Journalists demand greater press freedom in Yugoslavia.
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 31 October 1988
- Denver Broncos - Indianapolis Colts : 23 - 55
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1988 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beach Boys - Kokomo
- The Escape Club - Wild, Wild West
- Phil Collins - Groovy Kind Of Love
- Kylie Minogue - The Loco-Motion
- Bon Jovi - Bad Medicine
- Whitney Houston - One Moment In Time
- INXS - Never Tear Us Apart
- U2 - Desire
- Red Red Wine '88 - UB40
- Information Society - What's On Your Mind (Pure Energy)
Top #10 R&B songs
- Luther Vandross - Any Love
- Anita Baker - Giving You The Best That I Got
- Don't Rock The Boat - Midnight Star Feat. Ecstacy Of Whodini
- New Edition - You're Not My Kind Of Girl
- Cheryl Pepsii Riley - Thanks For My Child
- Karyn White - The Way You Love Me
- Al B. Sure! - Rescue Me
- Ready For The World - My Girly
- Terence Trent D'Arby - Dance Little Sister
- Deniece Williams - I Can't Wait
Top #10 Latin songs
- Angela Carrasco - BOCA ROSA
- SI EL AMOR SE VA - Roberto Carlos
- Franco - MARIA
- ESTE AMOR QUE HAY QUE CALLAR - Yolandita Monge
- SENTADO A LA VERA DEL CAMINO - EYDIE GORME Y ROBERTO CARLOS
- Marisela - YA NO
- Rocio Durcal - Como Tu Mujer
- QUE SERA - Emmanuel
- MALA NOCHE NO - Veronica Castro
- HAZME TUYA UNA VEZ MAS - Isabel Pantoja
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?