Sunday 11 June 1911
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 11, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Terence Rattigan and Russ Hodges.
The Inheritance, directed by Bobby Roth, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 June 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1911!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1911 ?
- Terence Rattigan: Dramatist.
- Russ Hodges: Dayton, Tennessee -- Sportscaster (Wednesday Night Fights).
- Edvard Heiberg: Norwegian director and engineer.
- Michel Jaupitre: Lorria physician.
- James Curtis Hepburn: American missionary and linguist (Born 1815).
- Tigers trailing White Sox 13-1 come back to win 16-15
- UNIA founded by Garvey
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Piano Man - Billy Murray
- Honey Love - That Girl Quartet