Thursday 22 June 1911
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 22, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michel Dens and Guus Jansen.
The Coffin Ship, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 June 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1911!
Which were the important events of 22 June 1911 ?
- Michel Dens: French baritone, particularly associated with the French repertory, both opera and operetta.
- Guus Jansen: Jazz pianist (Net als Toen).
- Marie Philipsen-Braun: Swimmer (1928 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Edward Booher: American publisher, with McGraw-Hill book company.
- King George V of England crowned.
- George V and Mary of Teck are crowned King and Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Day Dreams, Visions of Bliss - Henry Burr & Elise Stevenson
- Put Your Arms Around Me, Honey - Ada Jones