Saturday 3 June 1911
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mason Gross and Paulette Goddard [Marion Levy].
The Infant at Snakeville, directed by Gilbert M. 'Broncho Billy' Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
while Queed Henry by Sydnor Harrison was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1911!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1911 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Mason Gross: Dr / TV Professor (Think Fast, Two for the Money).
- Paulette Goddard [Marion Levy]: Switzerland, actress (The Great Dictator).
- Olaf Okern Norway: Nordic skier (Olympic-medal-1948).
- Ellen Corby: American character actress, onscreen from 1933.
- Come Josephine in My Flying Machine hits #1
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'm Falling in Love with Someone - John McCormack
- All Aboard for Blanket Bay - Ada Jones
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?