Sunday July 12, 1903
US date format: 7/12/1903, UK date format: 12/7/1903
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 12, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Sleeping Beauty, directed by Casper Van Dien, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 12, 1903?
- Sveti Petar (St. Peter)
- Sunset and sunrise occur along Manhattan's street grid centerline
- Newfoundland - Orangemen's Day
- Northern Ireland - Battle of the Boyne Day (also known as Orangemen's Day or the Twelfth, see Irish calendar).
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 12, 1903?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Henry Burr - Come Down, Ma Ev'ning Star
- J.W. Myers - In the City of Sighs and Tears