Thursday 23 July 1903
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include David Henderson and Roger Leenhardt.
Pica, pica Compadrito, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 1903!
Which were the important events of 23 July 1903 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
- David Henderson: Scottish scientist and researcher who worked for the Microbiological Research and the Department of Defense as a director.
- Roger Leenhardt: French filmmaker, director, producer and critic.
- Ford Motor Co sells 1st Model A car
- The Ford Motor Company sells its first car.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 23 July 1903
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Hiawatha - Dan Quinn
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?