Thursday 23 July 1903
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roger Leenhardt and David W Henderson.
A Scrap in Black and White, directed by Alfred C. Abadie, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 July 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 1903!
Which were the important events of 23 July 1903 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
- Roger Leenhardt: French filmmaker, director, producer and critic.
- David W Henderson
- David Henderson: Scottish scientist and researcher who worked for the Microbiological Research and the Department of Defense as a director.
- Ford Motor Co sells 1st Model A car
- The Ford Motor Company sells its first car.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1903 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Hurrah for Baffin's Bay - Bob Roberts
- I'm a Jonah Man - Bob Roberts