Thursday 23 July 1903
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 23, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roger Leenhardt and David W Henderson.
A Scrap in Black and White, directed by Alfred C. Abadie, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 July 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 1903!
Which were the important events of 23 July 1903 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
- Roger Leenhardt: French filmmaker, director, producer and critic.
- David W Henderson
- David Henderson: Scottish scientist and researcher who worked for the Microbiological Research and the Department of Defense as a director.
- Ford Motor Co sells 1st Model A car
- The Ford Motor Company sells its first car.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1903 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Hurrah for Baffin's Bay - Bob Roberts
- I'm a Jonah Man - Bob Roberts