Thursday July 23, 1903
US date format: 7/23/1903, UK date format: 23/7/1903
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on July 23, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative).
Famous people born on this day include Roger Leenhardt and David W Henderson.
A Scrap in Black and White, directed by Alfred C. Abadie, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 23, 1903?
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- See more
- Ford Motor Co sells 1st Model A car
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 23, 1903?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bob Roberts - I'm a Jonah Man
- Bob Roberts - Hurrah for Baffin's Bay