Monday July 13, 1903
US date format: 7/13/1903, UK date format: 13/7/1903
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 13, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Georges Delplanque and Kenneth Clark.
A Scrap in Black and White, directed by Alfred C. Abadie, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 13, 1903?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- August Reissmann: Composer, dies at 77.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 13, 1903?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Dan Quinn - Hiawatha