Monday 13 July 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 13, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Delplanque and Eric Portman.
A Scrap in Black and White, directed by Alfred C. Abadie, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 July 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1903!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1903 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- Georges Delplanque: French artist, painter.
- Eric Portman: Yorkshire, England -- Actor (Naked Edge, Canterbury Tale).
- Kenneth Clark: English historian and author (d. 1983).
- August Reissmann: Composer, dies at 77.