Thursday 16 July 1903
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 16, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Carmelo Maxia and Mary Philbin.
A Scrap in Black and White, directed by Alfred C. Abadie, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 July 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 July 1903!
Which were the important events of 16 July 1903 ?
- Botswana - President's Day (2nd day)
- Catholic - Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel
- Mary Philbin: Chicago, Illinois -- Actress (Phantom of the Opera).
- Carmelo Maxia: Italy Scientist.
- Max Douguet: Port-Launay Military man.
- Fritz Bauer: German judge and prosecutor (Born 1903).
- Carmen Lombardo: Canadian singer and composer (d. 1971).