Friday July 17, 1903
US date format: 7/17/1903, UK date format: 17/7/1903
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 17, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Valerian Mikhaylovich Bogdanov-Berezovsky .
A Scrap in Black and White, directed by Alfred C. Abadie, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 17, 1903?
- Kyoto, Japan - Gion Matsuri
- Various mathematics departments - Yellow Pig's Day
- South Korea - Constitution Day
- Puerto Rico - Luis Mu�oz Rivera's Birthday
- See more
- Valerian Mikhaylovich Bogdanov-Berezovsky: Composer.
- James A McNeill Whistler: US / British writer (Bride Tomorrow),...
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 17, 1903?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Dan Quinn - Hiawatha