Friday June 12, 1903
US date format: 6/12/1903, UK date format: 12/6/1903
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 12, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Mauritz Depauw and Emmett Hardy.
The Inn Where No Man Rests, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 12, 1903?
- Blessed Ternan, bishop, confessor [ GTZ: Scotland]
- Blessed John of Sahagun, hermit, confessor
- Roman Empire ? sixth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Philippines ? Araw ng Kalayaan (Independence Day) 1898
- See more
- Niagara Falls, Ontario incorporated as a city.