Monday 27 July 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 27, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Nikolai Cherkasov and Clive Martin Douglas.
The Monster, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 July 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 July 1903!
Which were the important events of 27 July 1903 ?
- Maldives - Independence Day, 2nd Day
- Vietnam - Memorial Day for War Martyrs
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Guletaju Diena held
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 10 saints: St. Pantaleon
- St. Congall
- The Seven Sleepers, Saints Maximian
- Cuba - Revolution Day, 2nd Day
- St. Luican
- Clive Martin Douglas: Composer.
- Nikolai Cherkasov: St. Petersburg, Russia -- Actor (Ivan the Terrible).
- Frederic Woringer: France Scientist.
- Nikolay Cherkasov: Russian actor (d. 1966).
- Michail Stasinopoulos: Greek jurist and politician President of Greece (d. 2002).
- Mārtiņš Zīverts: Latvian playwright (d. 1990).