Wednesday 13 July 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 13, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Guy Basquet and Edmond Basquet.
Out of Luck, directed by Bert Klasey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 July 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1921!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1921 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- Guy Basquet: France sport Champion.
- Charles Scribner Jr: Music publisher (Scribner).
- Edmond Basquet: French rugby player, selected 33 times in international events between 1945 and 1952 to play as wing forward and selected 24 times to act as XV captain.
- Arthur Pardee: Chicago Scientist.
- Git Gay: Swedish actress and singer (d. 2007).
- Ernest Gold: Austrian-American composer and conductor (d. 1999).
- Gabriel Lippmann: Luxembourger-French physicist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1921).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Cherie - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Learning - Green Brothers Novelty Band