Saturday 13 June 1903
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 13, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Harold "Red" and Philipp Kutev.
The Inn Where No Man Rests, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 June 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1903!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1903 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Philipp Kutev: Composer.
- Harold "Red": Grange "Galloping Ghost" of football (Illinois Bears).
- Arnulf Schroder: Germany Actor.
- Willard Bennett: American physicist and chemist (d. 1987).
- Red Grange: American football player and actor (d. 1991).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1903 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Rosary - Henry Burr
- If Money Talks, It Ain't On Speaking Terms with Me - Arthur Collins
- My Old Kentucky Home - Haydn Quartet