Tuesday 5 March 1957
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 5, 1957). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marc-Alain Ouaknin and Mark E Smith.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Young Love by Tab Hunter.
Fear Strikes Out, directed by Robert Mulligan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while The Organization Man by William H. Whyte Jr was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Railway Children.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 March 1957
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 March 1957!
Which were the important events of 5 March 1957 ?
- St Piran's Day - Cornwall's national day.
- Saint Theophile (d. 195)
- Saint Olivia (d. 308)
- Saint Gerarda
- Learn from Lei Feng Day in China.
- Feast of St. Kieran, patron of the Diocese of Ossory, in Irish calendar.
- Approximate beginning of month of j?ngzhT in Chinese calendar.
- Saint Adrian (died 308)
- Marc-Alain Ouaknin
- Mark E Smith: English singer (The Fall).
- Tim Holden: American politician (Representative-Democrat-Pennsylvania).
- Mark E: Smith; English rock vocalist (Fall - "Fall in a Hole").
- Mykelti Williamson: Actor.
- Mark Smith: English singer-songwriter (The Fall and Von Südenfed).
- Ray Suarez: American journalist and author.
- Stefano Davanzati: Italian film actor.
- Sgt Bilko satirizes Elvis Presley (Elvis Pelvin)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1957 ?
Top #9 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?