Wednesday 27 March 1957
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 27, 1957). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Billy MacKenzie and Stephen Dillane.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Butterfly by Andy Williams.
In UK Young Love by Tab Hunter was in the top 5 hits.
12 Angry Men, directed by Sidney Lumet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while The Eye Of Love by Margery Sharp was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Living It Up.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 March 1957
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1957!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1957 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Billy MacKenzie: rock vocalist (The Associates - "Affectionate Punch").
- Stephen Dillane
- Nicholas Hawkins: British Member of Parliament.
- Billy Mackenzie: Scottish rock musician, a songwriter and lead singer for The Associates.
- Shirin Neshat: Artist.
- Konstantin Kokora: Russian figure skater.
- Kostas Vasilakakis: Greek footballer and football manager.
- Nick Hawkins: English lawyer and politician.
- Leeza Gibbons: Celebrity.
- 29th Academy Awards: Around World in 80 Days, Yul Brynner, and Ingrid Bergman win.
- The 29th Academy Awards ceremony is held.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1957 ?
Top #9 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?