Wednesday 6 March 1957
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 6, 1957). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Tim Holden and Mark E. Smith.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Young Love by Tab Hunter.
Fear Strikes Out, directed by Robert Mulligan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while The Bible As History by Werner Keller was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Railway Children.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 March 1957
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1957!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1957 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Tim Holden: Politician.
- Mark E. Smith: Musician.
- Patricia Dupas: French homicide; stabbed her husband to death 12/27/1985 at Dinan, France.
- Juan Roldan: Argentine former boxer whose nickname was Martillo (Hammer).
- Ghana (formerly Gold Coast) declares independence from United Kingdom.
- Ghana becomes the first Sub-Saharan country to gain Independence from the British
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1957 ?
Top #9 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?