Friday 13 May 1921US date format: 5/13/1921, UK date format: 13/5/1921
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 13, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Albert Beaucamp and Joseph Beuys.
The Hypnotist, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 May 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 May 1921!
Which were the important events of 13 May 1921 ?
- Saint Maria Dominica Mazzarello (died 1881)
- Saint John the Silent
- Saint Gerald of Villamagna
- Saint Robert Bellarmine
- Saint Servatus
- Our Lady of Fatima
- Rotuma Day in Fiji.
- World Fair Trade Day (2006).
- Abbotsbury Garland Day, Dorset, England.
- Commemoration of Julian of Norwich (Anglican).
- Saint Rolanda
- Albert Beaucamp: French conductor and composer.
- Joseph Beuys: Artist.
- Farley Mowat: Author.
- Syd[ney G]: Vincent British mine workers leader.
- Jean Aicard: French poet, novelist, and dramatist, best known for his poems of the Provence region.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Look for the Silver Lining - Charles Harrison & Edna Brown (Elsie Baker)
- Spread Yo' Stuff - Benny Krueger & His Orchestra
- Do You Ever Think of Me? - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Moonbeams - All-Star Trio