Saturday 14 May 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 14, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Richard Deacon and Jean-Jacques Bricaire.
Circumstantial Evidence, directed by John M. Stahl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 May 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 May 1921!
Which were the important events of 14 May 1921 ?
- St. Carthach the Younger
- DubsDay in Dublin Ireland (14th of May in 2006).
- Mother's Day in various countries (second Sunday of May in 2006).
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut, or Israeli Independence Day. The observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Paraguay - Flag Day.
- St. Maria Dominic Mazzarello
- St. Just
- St. Engelmer
- St. Vincent of Lerins
- St. Victor and Corona
- St. Boniface of Tarsus
- St. Michael Garicoits
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: St. Matthias (Apostle)
- St. Engelmund
- Richard Deacon: American actor and singer (d. 1984).
- Jean-Jacques Bricaire: French playwright.
- Arve Opsahl: Norwegian movie and stage actor, singer, and stand-up comedian.
- Fernand Criqui: Straabourg Writer.
- Florence Allen is 1st woman judge to sentence a man to death
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Look for the Silver Lining - Charles Harrison & Edna Brown (Elsie Baker)
- Spread Yo' Stuff - Benny Krueger & His Orchestra
- Do You Ever Think of Me? - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Moonbeams - All-Star Trio