Tuesday 3 May 1921US date format: 5/3/1921, UK date format: 3/5/1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 3, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sugar Ray Robinson and Walter Starcke.
The Hypnotist, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 May 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 3 May 1921 ?
- Saint Apostle James the Lesser
- Black Madonna of Cz?stochowa Queen and Protector of Poland (since April 1, 1656)
- Antonia and Alexander (martyrs of 313)
- Saint Emily Bicchiere (1238 - 1314
- Saints Eventius and Alexander, Saint Theodulus (martyrs of 119)
- Saint Ansfrid (c. 1008)
- Saint Alexander I
- Saint Apostle Philip
- Feast of the Finding of the Holy Cross, aka the Invention of the True Cross.
- Discoflux (Discordianism).
- Constitution Day in Poland and Japan.
- World Press Freedom Day.
- Saint Juvenalis (d. 376)
- Sugar Ray Robinson: American boxer (d. 1989).
- Walter Starcke: American occult writer, the author of several books including "The Double Thread," 1976, "Homesick for Heaven: You Don’t Have to Wait," 1989, and his most recent work, "It’s All God: The Flowers and the Fertilizer.
- Satyajit Ray: Director.
- Joe Ames: American singer (d. 2007).
- Sugar Robinson: American boxer, winner of the lightweight title in 1940 and the middleweight title in 1951.
- Theodore Pilette: Belgian racing driver (Born 1883).
- West Virginia imposes the first state sales tax.