Wednesday 11 May 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hildegard Hamm-Brucher and Ian Percival.
Carmen, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Brimming Cup by Dorothy Canfield was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 May 1921!
Which were the important events of 11 May 1921 ?
- Saint Francis of Girolamo
- Saint Estella
- Holiday of the City of Miskolc (since 1992).
- Saint Odilo of Cluny
- Saint Majolus of Cluny
- Saint James Walworth
- Blessed John Rochester
- Saint Bertilla
- Saint Gengou Gangulphus
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Mamertus, first of the Ice Saints
- Roman Empire - Feast of the Lemures (See Larvae).
- Saint Gauthier of Esterp
- Hildegard Hamm-Brucher: German politician.
- Ian Percival: Queen's Council/Member of Parliament.
- Robin Barbour: Scottish minister and author (d. 2014).
- Hildegard Hamm-Brücher: German politician.
- Tel Aviv is first all Jewish municipality.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- My Mammy - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?