Thursday 19 May 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 19, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Daniel Gélin and Rosine Luguet.
The Night Before, directed by Jonathan Levine, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 May 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 May 1921!
Which were the important events of 19 May 1921 ?
- National Hug-Your-Cat Day
- NASCAR Day USA.(2006)
- Commemoration of Pontian Greeks Genocide in Greece.
- Commemoration of Atatnrk, Youth and Sports Day in Turkey (1919).
- Theophilus of Corte
- Peter Celestine
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Dunstan
- Daniel Gélin: French actor and director, a writer and poet.
- Rosine Luguet
- William Stewart: American physician, a pediatrician who served as US Surgeon General from 1965-1969.
- Daniel Gelin: French actor (Born 1921).
- Leslie Broderick: English lieutenant and pilot (d. 2013).
- Charles van: de Reve slavic (Belief of Kameraden).
- Yuri Kochiyama: American civil rights activist.
- Karel van het Reve: Dutch writer, translator and literary historian (Born 1921).
- Harry Brown: American colonel and pilot (d. 1991).
- Lennie McPherson: Australian criminal known as "the Mr Big of Sydney crime.
- Congress sharply curbs immigration, setting a national quota system
- The U.S. Congress passes the Emergency Quota Act establishing national quotas on immigration.