Monday 13 October 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 13, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Frances Tustin and Vitalis Cros.
The Farmer's Daughters, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 October 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 October 1913!
Which were the important events of 13 October 1913 ?
- RC Saints - translation (1163) of Saint Edward the Confessor; memorial of Saint Gerald of Aurillac
- Roman festivals - Fontanalia: festival dedicated to Fontus
- French Republican Calendar - POche (Peach) Day, twenty-second day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Also see October 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- John Peel Day - A day celebrating the life and influence of the late John Peel.
- Frances Tustin: Child psychologist.
- Vitalis Cros: French resistance fighter during the Second World War.
- Igor Torkar: Slovenian poet and playwright (d. 2004).
- Explosion and fire in Universal Coal Mine, South Wales
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- There's a Girl in the Heart of Maryland (with a Heart That Belongs to Me) - Harry Macdonough
- You're a Great Big Blue-Eyed Baby - Heidelberg Quintet
- On the Banks of the Wabash - Harry Macdonough & American Quartet