Monday 13 November 1939
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 13, 1939). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include George V Higgins and Danny Fields.
Another Thin Man, directed by W.S. Van Dyke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
On TV people were watching Come and Be Televised.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 November 1939
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1939!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1939 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- George V Higgins
- Danny Fields
- Jean-Michel G0Udard: Montpellier EXecutives.
- Karel Bruckner: Czech football manager.
- Idris Muhammad: American drummer and composer (d. 2014).
- Karel Brückner: Czech footballer and manager.
- George Higgins: American author of over 25 novels, many about criminal figures.
- George Nicholls Jr: Actor (Finishing School), dies at 42.