Tuesday 26 June 1923
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 26, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Barbara Graham and Nicholas Mosley.
Where the North Begins, directed by Chester M. Franklin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 June 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 June 1923!
Which were the important events of 26 June 1923 ?
- Saints John and Paul
- The United Nations' Day in Support of Victims of Torture.
- Flag Day in Romania
- Sunthorn Phu Day in Thailand
- Independence Day in Madagascar
- Saint Josemarfa Escriv� (d. 1975)
- Barbara Graham: American murderer (Born 1923).
- Nicholas Mosley: Novelist.
- Harry Seidler: Architect.
- Dorothy Gilman: Novelist.
- Sam Francis: Artist.
- Oswald Döpke: German actor, director and screenwriter, who died on 5 July 2011 in Munich.
- Oswald Dopke: Germany Actor.
- Franz-Paul Decker: German conductor (d. 2014).
- David Haslam: British Rear Admiral (hydrographer).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1923 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Coal Black Mammy - Al Jolson
- Bambalina - Ray Miller & His Orchestra
- Dearest - Nora Bayes