Thursday 13 September 2007US date format: 9/13/2007, UK date format: 13/9/2007
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on September 13, 2007). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Crank That (Soulja Boy) by Soulja Boy Tell'em.
In UK Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston was in the top 5 hits.
Lars and the Real Girl, directed by Craig Gillespie, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Bones To Ashes by Kathy Reichs was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Out of Jimmy's Head.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts or Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 September 2007
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 September 2007!
Which were the important events of 13 September 2007 ?
- 1999 - Lunar nuclear waste dump explodes, sending the Moon hurtling into deep space in Space: 1999
- RC Saints - St John Chrysostom
- Roman festivals - epulum Iovis: banquet of Jupiter, on the ides during the Ludi Romani
- 2000 - Second Impact in Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Also see September 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 13 September
- Clare Oliver: Australian cancer activist (Born 1981).
- Rescue teams head for the Sumatra coast to look for survivors. (Reuters)
- September 2007 Sumatra earthquakes: A second major earthquake off the coast of Sumatra prompts tsunami warnings for Sri Lanka, India, Indonesia, Christmas Island and the Cocos Islands. (ABC News Australia) (Reuters)Rescue teams head for the Sumatra coast to look for survivors. (Reuters)An earthquake of 6.2 magnitude hits the northern tip of Sulawesi some 2,700 kilometres east of Sumatra. (AFP via ABC News Australia)
- 2007 Atlantic hurricane season:: Hurricane Humberto makes landfall on the southeast Texas coast near the Louisiana border. (AFP)The Governor of Louisiana Kathleen Blanco declares a state of emergency. (BBC)At least one person is killed in Texas before Humberto weakens into a tropical storm. (CBS via Topix)
- Alexis Debat, a consultant for ABC News and writer at The National Interest, alleged expert on terrorism, is forced to resign after Rue 89 revealed that he made two bogus interviews, one with Barack Obama and another with Alan Greenspan. (Washington Post) (Rue 89) (Rue 89)
- After deliberating for 22 years, the United Nations General Assembly adopts the non-binding Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples; 143 countries vote in favour, while 11 abstain and Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the United States vote against. (BBC)
- The Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples is adopted by the United Nations General Assembly.
- Miami police shot dead in an exchange of fire a man suspected of the murder of one police officer and the shooting of another three officers hours earlier. (CNN)
- Google sponsors a US$30 million spaceflight contest to land a robotic lander on the moon and beam back a gigabyte of images and videos to earth. (AP via Topix)
- 2007 Atlantic hurricane season: Tropical Storm Ingrid forms in the Atlantic Ocean 800 miles from the outer Caribbean islands. (Bradenton Herald)
- Ethiopia will deploy 5,000 troops as part of a joint United Nations - African Union mission in the Darfur region of Sudan. (Sudan Tribune)
- At least fifteen Pakistani Army soldiers die in a bombing at their mess at the Terbella Ghazi base north of Islamabad. (CNN)
- Pakistan Cabinet unanimously decides to re-elect President Pervez Musharraf in uniform from the present assemblies.
- 2007 Formula One Season: The Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA) fines the McLaren Formula One team $US100 million and removes all its points in the Constructors' Championship. (AFP via News Limited)
- Rita Verdonk, a controversial and popular Dutch politician, is expelled from the VVD. (Expatica Netherlands)
- Iraq War:
- A key US ally, Sheikh Sittar, is killed by a bomb. (BBC)
- Iraq War:: A key US ally, Sheikh Sittar, is killed by a bomb. (BBC)U.S. President George W. Bush orders gradual troop reductions in Iraq but stands firm against dramatic troop reductions. (Reuters via News Limited)
- 2007 Atlantic hurricane season:
- Hurricane Humberto makes landfall on the southeast Texas coast near the Louisiana border. (AFP)
- The Governor of Louisiana Kathleen Blanco declares a state of emergency. (BBC)
Sport Games on 13 September 2007
ConferenceFootball (United Kingdom)
- Forest Green - Salisbury : 0 - 3
Birth chart on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in September 2007?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Let It Go - Keyshia Cole Featuring Missy Elliott & Lil Kim
- Shawty - Plies Featuring T-Pain
- J. Holiday - Bed
- Crank That (Soulja Boy) - Soulja Boy Tell'em
- When I See U - Fantasia
- teachme - Musiq Soulchild
- Ne-Yo - Do You
- Make Me Better - Fabolous Featuring Ne-Yo
- Until The End Of Time - Justin Timberlake Duet With Beyonce
- Ciara Featuring 50 Cent - Can't Leave 'Em Alone
Top #10 Latin songs
- Dimelo - Enrique Iglesias
- Gloria Estefan - No Llores
- Aventura - Mi Corazoncito
- Basta Ya - Conjunto Primavera
- Un Juego - Los Rieleros del Norte
- De Ti Exclusivo - La Arrolladora Banda el Limon de Rene Camacho
- Tuya - Jennifer Pena
- Ella Me Levanto - Daddy Yankee
- No Te Veo - Casa De Leones
- Lagrimas Del Corazon - Grupo Montez de Durango
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
High fees for early payment can prevent escape for homeowners trying to escape from adjustable rate mortgages. [..]
I have been getting pop-ups for DriveCleaner offering to remove traces of adult sites from my computer. I don’t visit adult sites, and no one else uses my machine. How do I get rid of this pest? [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $38.68
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $109.90
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $75.32
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $48.70
- 1 CAD = 1.1443 CHF
- 1 AUD = 0.9901 CHF
- 1 AUD = 0.8649 CAD
- 1 GBP = 2.3944 CHF
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?