Saturday 22 September 2007
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Crank That (Soulja Boy) by Soulja Boy Tell'em.
In UK Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston was in the top 5 hits.
There Will Be Blood, directed by Paul Thomas Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Sweet Revenge by Diane Mott Davidson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Shua Qalaqshi.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Barbie as the Island Princess or Betty Boop's Double Shift.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 September 2007!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 22 September 2007 ?
- Saint Emmeramus
- Saint Florentius
- In ancient Latvia, the first day of Mikeli, the Catching of Jumis.
- In ancient Greece, the ninth and final day of the Eleusinian Mysteries, when the initiates made offerings to the dead.
- Saint Jonas
- RC Saints - It has been or still is the feast day of the following saints: Saints Digna & Emerita
- In Europe and in cities throughout the world, Car Free Day.
- Mali - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- Bulgaria - Independence Day 1908
- French Republican Calendar - Raisin (Grape) Day, first day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Saint Thomas of Villanueva
- Saint Sanctinus
- Saint Salaberga
- Saint Phocas
- Saint Maurice
- Saint Lolanus
- Saint Lioba
- Saint Lauto
- Autumnal equinox in the Northern hemisphere, Vernal equinox in the Southern hemisphere 1996, 2000, 2004, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2012 (by UT).
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 22 September
- Bodinho: Brazilian footballer (Born 1928).
- Turkish Foreign Minister Ali Babacan condemns US support of the PKK terrorist group, which is behind attacks on Turkish forces. (TurkishWeekly)
- 35 leaders of Pakistan's All Parties Democratic Movement (APDM) arrested on charges of disrupting public order to prevent agitation against Pervez Musharraf in Islamabad, Pakistan
- Several hundred Buddhist monks marched through Burma's second largest city Mandalay as activists urged people to join the protests against the ruling military junta. (AP via The Washington Post)
- Former Peruvian President Alberto Fujimori arrives in Lima a day after Chile's Supreme Court ruled his extradition back to his home country due to charges of human rights abuses and corruption. (BBC)
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 22 September 2007
Serie AItalian Football
- Milan - Parma : 1 - 1
- Udinese - Reggina : 2 - 0
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Cercle Brugge - Germinal : 1 - 1
- Dender - Bergen : 0 - 3
- FC Brussels - St Truiden : 2 - 0
- Gent - Roeselare : 1 - 1
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Cottbus - Wolfsburg : 1 - 2
- Hamburg - Nurnberg : 1 - 0
- Hansa Rostock - Duisburg : 2 - 0
- Hertha - Dortmund : 3 - 2
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Barcelona - Sevilla : 2 - 1
- Recreativo - Espanol : 2 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?